Join Women in Forestry to access support while you navigate your business journey. No matter where you are in business, the Women in Forestry network can support you. The more members we have, the more we can do for the good of our industry. When you join as a Women in Forestry Member, you'll have access to our great package of membership benefits including training, workshops, networking, knowledge sharing and advocacy. Join today!
- Recognition: Showcase your affiliation with our WIF logo
- Advocacy: If you have dreams to represent women, we will help you to apply for regional Boards and Committees, eg. Regional Wood Councils. Plus, you'll benefit from our general advocacy efforts and representation at an industry and national level.
- Information: Receive our regular Women in Forestry e-newsletter straight to your inbox
- Profile: If you have a story you want told, we can write and distribute it to the platforms or media outlets we think would be a good fit for the content, ie. Social Media, Newsletters, NZ Logger/ industry publications
- Earlybird access: Be the first to know and get early-bird access to our WIF events including our conference and seminars, workshops and gatherings organised by Women In Forestry. Some member discounts may also apply to ticketed events.
- Networking: Build professional relationships and network with like-minded people at our events
- Mentoring: Access our informal mentoring network and be connected with like-minded women in our industry