Women in Forestry, Shaws and Life of a Bushman are working together to bring you this awesome giveaway. Get fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and go into our Women in Forestry Vaccination Draw. Prize includes a $500 Shaws Voucher OR a $500 Hunting + Fishing Voucher sponsored by Shaws, and a Life of a Bushman singlet. People who are already fully vaccinated are also eligible to enter. Terms and conditions apply – read more below.
Terms and Conditions
- Giveaway is only available to New Zealanders working in the New Zealand forestry industry. Winner may be asked to provide proof of their employment status.
- Only one entry per individual.
- The winner will be drawn at random from entrants who comment on the promotional video posted to the Women in Forestry facebook page. All judges decisions are final.
- Prize includes 1 x Life of a Bushman Camo Singlet, 1 x $500 Shaws Voucher OR 1 x Hunting and Fishing Voucher sponsored by Shaws (your choice)
- Winner will be notified via Facebook messenger, and additional contact details including a phone number and postal address for the prize will need to be provided.
- Winner may be asked to prove vaccination status by providing an official copy of their vaccination certificate.
- Entrants must have received both doses of the NZ Government’s funded vaccine at time of giveaway close.
- People who are already fully vaccinated are also eligible to enter.
- Giveaway is available to all people working in the NZ forestry industry (not just Women in Forestry members).
- Entries open 1 November 2021 and close Wednesday 8 December. No entries will be accepted after this date.
- The winner is at the judges discretion and all decisions are final. Women in Forestry will not enter any discussions regarding judging decisions.
- Winner will be drawn Thursday 9 December.
- Any comments on the Life of a Bushman Women in Forestry video with a name will be considered an entry. By commenting on the post with their name, entrants are automatically entered in the giveaway and accept these terms and conditions.